About the Class
Join Norman Wei for a one-hour webinar on how to make great PowerPoint presentations and keep your audience from falling asleep.
Norman Wei - who makes his living giving 2-day long seminars on highly technical subjects - will show you how you can present your ideas to your audience without ever using those dreadful bullet points. He will show you by examples:
1. Why most presentations put the audience to sleep.
2. A brief history of bullet points.
3. How to organize your presentation.
4. How to lead off your presentations with 5 slides.
5. How to focus on your key messages.
6. What to do before, during and after a presentation.
7. Why you should never over-rehearse your presentations
8. How to handle questions from the audience.
9. How to manage your nerves during the presentation.
Norman Wei is a consultant who has conducted 2-day long seminars for managers from over 2000 companies. None of his slides has bullet points and his audience loves it.
His website is http://www.normanwei.com and he writes a blog called Excellence in Presentations.
Keywords: norman wei, authorstream, powerpoint